If you are worried about yourself, a family member or a friend, contact us for information.
Healing Wings South Africa is proud to be the only centre in South Africa that combines treatment and schooling for the youth in one location. The program is based on a daily routine designed to encourage the residents to contribute to all facets of social interaction and normal behavioural patterns, with the aim of gaining self-confidence and respect. Guidance is provided in a personal and caring environment in which the residents receive unconditional support in their recovery.
The program is comprised of the following elements:
- Assigned duties
- Morning devotionals and quiet time
- Daily schooling.
- Individual Counselling: Therapists & Social Workers
- Individual assistance with Step Work
- Step Work Groups
- Educational Lectures & Interactive Group Therapy
- Small Focus Groups: eating disorders, anger management, grief, depression, abuse. (Groups subject to change)
- Life Skills group discussions
- Drug Education
- Arts and Crafts Therapy
- Skills Development Programmes: Music Production or Guitar Skills Development.
- Nature Therapy
- Sports Therapy – hiking, mountain biking, soccer, volleyball, baseball, swimming, jogging, aerobics activities etc.
- Spiritual Counselling